This position evaluates system, analyzes and evaluates data and establishes quality control procedure. Investigates product quality problems and recommends change or improvements. Maintains proper documentation and reports.
- Test base paper, finished good products and core stocks. Reject if found non-conforming.
- Perform receiving inspection of raw materials such as corrugated boxes, poly, inner boxes and core stock paper.
- Create reports both receiving and in-process quality findings.
- Create NCR Reports on all products if necessary and distribute to respective departments required.
- Perform in-process inspection and creating reports of findings daily.
- Taking pictures of any quality related issues.
- Perform data entry of lab rest results daily.
Perform other duties assigned by the QA Lead or QA Supervisor.
Education & Knowledge:
- Post high school education and basic computer skills are desirable.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Must work well within team framework;
- Detail oriented; and quality focused
- Communicate effectively, establishes positive working relationships.
- Structures tasks and prioritizes work assignments to meet deadlines and accomplish departmental goals.
- Must be dependable and on-time
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain professional attitude in stressful situations