By using this web site (Website), you agree that you have read and accepted these Conditions of Use (Conditions) of the Website (as may be amended from time to time):
Restrictions on Use of Materials
- 1.1 This Website is owned and operated by Solaris Paper, Inc. (SPI). You may not re-produce, re-publish, upload, post, transmit, broadcast, disseminate or distribute in any way and by any means whatsoever any material (including, but not limited to, all content, information, written material, photographs, illustrations, charts, design artwork and other graphic material, and names, logos, trademarks, and service marks) (collectively, the Material) from this Website without the prior consent in writing of SPI. The Material is protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property laws and treaties. All rights are reserved. The Material may not be reproduced, modified or appropriated in any manner without the prior consent in writing of SPI. Modification or use of our material for any other purpose is a violation of SPI’s intellectual and other proprietary rights.
- 1.2 SPI does, however, authorize you to download, store and/or print one copy of the Material on a single computer for your own personal, non-commercial, domestic or informational use only, provided all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices are duly preserved. In any case, the Material should always be used in a way that does not harm the reputation of SPI, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents.
No Warranties & Representatives
SPI does not make any representation or give any warranty (whether express or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information in this Website. You must always verify such information before you act upon it by calling SPI. Such information must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. If you choose to rely upon any Material, this Website or its availability, you assume the total risk and responsibility for such reliance.
- 3.1 The Material in this Website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind or responsibility whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, expressly disclaims all warranties with respect to the Material and its contents, express or implied (including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, whether merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose).
- 3.2 The information contained in this Website is for informational purposes only and is provided on an “as is” basis. SPI does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, authenticity of completeness of any of the information contained on this Website. SPI is not liable for any information, services or Material which may appear on any web sites which may be linked to or from this Website.
- 3.3 SPI does not warrant that the Material or this Website will be free from error or interruptions or that those defects will be corrected or that this Website or the server that hosts this Website is free of any virus or other harmful elements. SPI does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of the materials or information in this Website or the results of their use.
- 3.4 Some samples of SPI or its affiliated companies’ products in this Website may contain trademarks, logos, copy rights and other proprietary rights (“Proprietary Rights”) of SPI, its affiliated companies or other parties printed on them. These Proprietary Rights belong to their respective companies/organizations. They are displayed in this Website for informational purposes only, without representation or warranty of any kind. SPI, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents shall not be liable for errors or omissions with respect to the Proprietary Rights.
- 3.5 This disclaimer is made and repeated on behalf of SPI, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents.
Limitation of Liability
- 4.1 Subject to applicable law, SPI and its affiliated entities shall not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any injury, loss or damage (including punitive, special or consequential damages) that may directly or indirectly result from errors, omissions, deletions, delays or interruptions in transmissions, viruses, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, in any way relating to or arising out of the use, attempted use or inability to use this Website or the Material, even if SPI and its affiliated entities or an authorized representative thereof have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 4.2 SPI and its affiliated entities shall also not be liable for any material provided by third parties with their own respective copyright and shall not under any circumstances whatsoever, be liable for any loss, damages or injury directly or indirectly arising from these materials.
- 4.3 Subject to applicable law, SPI and its affiliated entities shall not be liable for any and all losses, damages, costs or expenses under whatever causes of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise related to or arising out of use, attempted use and and/or access of this Website.
- 5.1 SPI reserves the right to change any part of this Website at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice. Changes may be made to any of the Material from time to time and improved or changed as SPI may so decide in its absolute discretion. SPI may deny access to this Website to anyone at anytime.
- 5.2 Certain provisions of these terms may be superseded or augmented by legal notices or terms located on particular pages in this Website. No delay or failure of SPI to take action under such terms and conditions will constitute a waiver by SPI unless expressly waived in writing by SPI.
Links to/from Other Sites
- 6.1 This Website may contains links to other web sites which are not maintained by SPI, and are provided solely as convenient pointers to information on topics that may be useful or informative to user of this Website, and does not imply any endorsement, association or responsibility of SPI over any opinions, ideas, products, information or services offered at such web sites. Similarly, other web sites may contain links to this Website.
- 6.2 SPI has no control over and is not responsible in any way whatsoever for the contents of such web sites and your use of such links is subject to your continued acceptance of all the Conditions herein. SPI expressly disclaims all responsibility and liability for your use of such linked web sites, which you access and use entirely at your own risk.
Information & Privacy
- 7.1 If you respond to us with information including feedback data, such as queries, comments, suggestions, or the like in relations to any SPI document or Material, such information will be deemed to be non-confidential and SPI shall have no obligation whatsoever with respect to such information and may reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others in its absolute discretion.
- 7.2 Any communications you send to this Website or otherwise to SPI by electronic mail are deemed to be non-confidential, and SPI may reproduce, publish or otherwise us them in any way for any purpose, in its absolute discretion. SPI may use the content of any such communications, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed herein, for any purpose, including the developing, manufacturing and/or marketing of goods and/or services. Further, SPI may use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including developing and marketing services incorporating such information.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The products referred to in this site are available in the United States and may not be available elsewhere. This site is controlled and operated by SPI from the United States and SPI makes no representation that the information and materials in this site, including without limitation the information and other materials promoting the products identified herein, are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Also, some software from this site may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States Government and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the U.S. has placed an embargo. If you download or use the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, or under the control of, or a national of any such country or on any such list.
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act (SB 657)
The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act (SB 657) requires many companies to disclose on their websites the efforts they take to eradicate slavery and human trafficking from their direct supply chains. SB 657 requires disclosures regarding verification, auditing, certification, internal accountability and training.
Solaris Paper’s business philosophy is to conduct business with responsible working conditions, ethical business practices, and environmental stewardship globally throughout its supply chain. A potential supplier is thoroughly reviewed and investigated for its labor, employment and business practices prior to its inclusion into Solaris Paper’s supply chain. We believe our review and investigation into our suppliers’ compliance with proper labor, employment and business practices reduces the risk of human trafficking and slavery in our supply chain. Solaris Paper expects suppliers to comply with and adhere to our business philosophy regardless of local business practices or social customs.
Solaris Paper reserves the right to audit its suppliers. The audits are typically announced prior to being conducted.
Solaris Paper’s standard terms and conditions require compliance with all applicable laws.
Solaris Paper requires all team members and contractors to follow our philosophy and principles in conducting business. Team members who fail to comply are subject to disciplinary action and contractors who fail to comply may be dropped from Solaris Paper's supply chain.
Solaris Paper provides managers and its employees who have direct responsibility for supply chain management with knowledge and information regarding Solaris Paper’s requirements.