Atlanta, GA – (August 3, 2015) – As part of Solaris Paper’s (SPI) tradition of continuous improvement for its products and services, SPI recently made significant enhancements to its most premium Livi® VPG Select 21556 bath tissue.
The Livi® VPG Select 21556 bath tissue has been upgraded with a more luxurious, heavier weighted sheet, and an enhanced embossing presentation—making it comparable to other premium bath tissue option within the market but with the added benefit of having Solaris Paper as a supply partner.
Livi® VPG Select 21556 bath tissue benefits include:
- Upgraded premium soft tissue with retail-like quality
- Stronger, thicker and more absorbent for improved hygiene
- Offers home-like comfort
- Elegant, deep embossing with improved clarity and hand feel
- Individually wrapped rolls for easy and hygienic storage
- Ideal for upscale lodging/hospitality and Class A office locations
These updates will significantly improve product performance and increase customer satisfaction. SPI’s 21556 bath tissue is also made with virgin-grown Rapidly Renewable Fiber (RRF), which not only create a whiter, brighter and softer product, but also meet the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) LEED standards.
Download the Livi® VPG Select 21556 bath tissue flyer or contact your local Solaris Paper sales representative to learn more.